Can you believe we’re already halfway through October? We wanted to be sure you had this important deadline information:
Tuesday, October 18
• Last day to register to vote in general election.
Wednesday, October 19
• First day advance ballots are mailed. In person advance voting may begin. Contact your county election office to find out when and where.
Friday, November 4
• Deadline for voters to apply for advance voting ballots to be mailed.
Monday, November 7
• Noon deadline to cast advance voting ballots in person in office of county election office.
Tuesday, November 8 (General Election)
• Advance voting ballots must be received in office of County Election Officer by close of polls.
Make sure you get out and vote!